Assessing & Managing Risk for Data Protection
0.5 DAYS on-line
Level - Intermediate
Online - 16 June 2020
The session runs 0930 – 1300 and will be delivered using Webex. This course will be delivered by Liz Taylor.
Cost - £195 + VAT per participant
Course fee includes printed course materials. Completion of the course is recognised by the FYI badges of achievement scheme.
This course is ideal for those who are responsible for data protection compliance and developing an associated a risk-based programme of compliance activities.
This course will also help delegates to understand common data protection risks in the context of their own organisation.
Understand the concept of risk and how it relates to managing data protection compliance
Be familiar with tools and techniques that can be used to manage risk
Be able to identify, assess and evaluate simple risks
Please note that attendees will require a good understanding of data protection law and how it is applied in an organisational context to achieve the learning outcomes. It is recommended that attendees have at least the level of knowledge provided on Tkm’s Certificate in Data Protection Compliance.
This course is ideal for those who are not familiar with managing risk and would like to attend the Auditing Data Protection Compliance course.
The course will cover:
- What is risk and why manage it?
- An introduction to risk management frameworks and techniques and how they can be used in a data protection context
- Identifying data protection risks
- Assessing data protection risks
- Evaluating data protection risks
- Developing a risk-based data protection compliance programme and integrating data protection risk into wider governance frameworks
To book please fill in the form below or visit the Tkm Consulting website.